Sunday 22 January 2012

Review: Haywire



So my next review is for "Haywire" a new action thriller from director Stephen Soderberg. Which stars female fighter and one of the hottest women I've seen Gina Carano, playing Malory Kane. A post-marine now agent who works for a secret government who all of a sudden when a previous mission goes haywire, is betrayed by her own unit and becomes a fugitive. I thought the movie itself was so awesome, most of you might think it's Bourne with a women when you watch the trailer above, and it kind of is but at the same time it's done in such a great beautiful way that only Soderberg knows how to do when you look at his films such as "Out of Sight" and the "Oceans Eleven" films. The action sequences are by far some of the best action sequences I've seen in a film and she, Gina Carano, having this as her first film as she's never acted or played a lead role before, I thought was extraordinary and a beautiful performer apart from being one hot, and I mean hot piece of work. But anyway "Haywire" I thought was excellent and I'm pleased to give it;

4/5-Excellent

No comments:

Post a Comment