Monday 9 January 2012

Review: The Artist




Okay guys here's the next review for what I think is a new classic, "The Artist". A French romantic film that focuses on Hollywood in the late 1920's to the early 1930's when movies were changing from silent to non silent. The story is set on silent film actor George Valentin who's at the prime of his career when a new star Peppy Miller shines on screen when movies were starting to become something that now everyone could hear, and soon the movie business around George begins to change. The movie itself is a silent (except for three scenes) absolute wonder to behold. I mean I was just dazzled it felt like I was watching a classic black and white film that I really believe was made at that period of time. Now some of you maybe not be interested to see a silent black and white film but honestly guys you have to see this because I mean this really is just wondrous and I recommend it for everyone. And I think this may win the Oscar for this year. I'm very pleased to give "The Artist";

5/5-A Masterpiece!

No comments:

Post a Comment