Thursday 23 February 2012

Review: Chronicle



Hey guys, it's been a little while but my next review is for the masterpiece I've just seen called "Chronicle". Sort of like "Cloverfield" mixed with "Misfits", the story is about four teenage boys who discover something deep underground and the next thing they know, they all of a sudden have super powers. They have fun with them, but learn on how to control them. But one of them named Andrew has other ideas with what to do with these powers. The whole thing is filmed with video cameras and is I think apart from "The Artist", one of the greatest things I've ever seen in my life, it's just incredible. Everything is right, the story, the characters, the way it's filmed, it's exciting, funny, suspenseful and thrilling to watch, unbelievable. Check it out, please it's incredible and I give it;

5/5-A Masterpiece

No comments:

Post a Comment